Your personal information (i.e. email, phone number, name, etc.) that is willingly given by user in the contact from on the “Say Hello” page of this website will be used for professional uses only (i.e., America Roe Photography contacting user in response to user’s inquiries to America Roe Photography). The purpose of collecting information filled in by use on the “Say Hello” page in the sections provided is for America Roe to understand the user’s request needs for photography purposes. Collected information will not be sold, distributed, etc. for any other use than that of professional communicative use. If user does not feel comfortable with providing information for any inquiries in the form on “Say Hello” page, user is welcome to call America Roe Photography LLC between the business hours of 9 a.m.-6 p.m. M-F at (201) 949-0710.
Our website may contain links to other websites or social media sites. Once you have clicked on these links, please note that we do not have any control over said website. Whenever you use the internet, there are always risks, but we provide the best to protect your personal information, but cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to these said websites, and thereby disclaim any responsibility or liability for their policies or actions.
If you do change your mind after submitting your contact information to us and what us to keep from using this personal information, please email us at email@example.com, or unsubscribe to the newsletter sent to you via Mail Chimp. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you without charge. However, a fee may be applied if your request is unfounded or excessive. We may also refuse to comply with your request in these happenings as well.
america roe photography’s policies and procedures
- Once a portrait session has been performed, your session fee is non-refundable, as it covers the time and skills invested by America Roe Photography up to and through that point.
- Each sessions comes with 20-30 images to choose your Keepsakes from. Mini-Sessions come with 10-15 images to choose your Keepsakes from.
- America Roe does not provide Online Galleries, rather we chose to conduct in-person Reveal and Keepsakes Ordering Session either in your home (America Roe travels a radius of 45 mins of Mound, MN) or at a place that both America Roe Photography and client find is central and suitable for this Session.
- We require full payment for prints and products at the end of your in-person Reveal and Keepsake ordering session (via cash, check, or credit). No order will be designed or submitted until paid in full. Reveal and Keepsakes Ordering Session will not be scheduled until all Session payments are made.
- Most of you also have extended family that also want to experience your moments that were captured, so I am also happy to schedule time to connect to schedule their very own In-person Reveal and Keepsakes Ordering Session (if they are out of state, please feel free to have them connect with me and we will go through next steps).
- If you find that you want to order additional Keepsakes after your in-person Reveal and Keepsakes Ordering Sessions, America Roe Photography will set up a time for client to order additional Fine Art Keepsake Items.
- Fine Art Keepsake items will take up to two weeks for delivery. Please allow 3-4 weeks for all customer products such as albums and canvases.
- Gift Cards can not be applied towards print collections.
- Coupons can not be applied in combination to Keepsake Print Collections, Mini Session sittings or other coupons.
- Keepsakes will be delivered 3-4 weeks after your Reveal and Keepsakes Ordering Session. I do a quality control check before I come to deliver your Keepsakes to you. This is part of your experience here at America Roe Photography. I will take care of you start to finish. I will travel up to 30 mins radius outside of Apple Valley, MN to deliver your Keepsakes. If your home is outside the radius of travel, we can meet at the coffee shop/location that we had your Reveal and Keepsakes Ordering Session at.
- America Roe Photography Pricing for Sessions and Fine Art Keepsake Items are always subject to change without any notifications. That's why it's always best to book or order all of your Keepsakes at your Reveal and Keepsakes Ordering Session.
- All orders made through America Roe Photography, clients are responsible for paying Sales Taxes and any Shipping Fees on their merchandise ordered.
- Forms of payment do you accepted are Venmo, Zelle or PayPal. I also take check or cash. *Please note that there is a 5% processing fee for all major credit cards if you go that route.
- America Roe Photography reserves the right to reschedule any session due to photographer illness, personal emergency, or inclement weather. America Roe will reschedule said session with client’s schedule in mind. If every possible route in client’s schedule is looked at and there is no space for rescheduling due to photographer cancellation, we will refund your deposit or session fee if full amount has been made. Please note that there will always be a rain-date option set up and discussed is weather be an issue.
- If a projection meeting/consultation cannot be rescheduled due to photographer cancellation, we will provide you with a $25 gift card to apply towards your print order.
- Clients reserve the right to reschedule any portrait session or projection meeting with one week PRIOR notice to the photographer, at no additional fee.
- If you prefer to cancel your session, instead of rescheduling at least one week prior, you will only pay a cancellation fee of $50.
- If clients reschedule or cancel their session at least 72 hours prior to their session, they may incur additional fees up to full session amount and will not receive a refund of sitting fee deposit.
- If you arrive late to a session it will result in the loss of time to get the best images possible. You are welcome to pay for additional time at $500/half hour.
- Mini sessions are offered at a low rate because I photograph all sessions with a tight schedule. If you are late for your time slot, I will use the remainder of the time to try and capture the best images. If you are so late that you miss your session time, your payment is forfeited for this session scheduled. You will be able to reschedule, but as if conducting a entirely new session with America Roe Photography where all fees will be applied.
- Mini-Sessions cannot be applied to any other date beyond the dates presented on Mini-Session package. If dates do not work for Clients, Clients are welcome to schedule their session with the time frame that works with their schedule, but will pay the regular Package Prices provided by America Roe Photography.
- Any digital given over to clients will only be low-resolution watermark images only after correlating image is purchased as a Fine Art Keepsake. These images are only intended for Social Media usage and cannot be printed. When applicable, watermark may not be removed from these images, as these low-resolution watermarked images are still copyrighted by America Roe Photography.
- A $75 (non-refundable) fee is due upon reservation of your session. Session deposit goes towards final Session amount. This can be collected through Venmo, Zelle, Paypal or through your pre-session phone consultation via card (5% processing fee). However, you may also mail your cash or check upon request. If check bounces, there will be a $30 fee.
- We will not reserve a date or time without deposit payment.
- Your full session fee is due one week prior to your Session with America Roe Photography.
- America Roe Photography aims to have your portraits ready to view and order within 3 weeks after your session. However, due to the level of attention we provide to your images, your wait may be longer. Also during our peak season (August-October it can be up to 6 weeks.) We appreciate your patience.
wedding and event policies and procedures
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% of your quoted coverage fee is due immediately to reserve your event date, along with your signed contract. We will not reserve a date or time without BOTH your payment and the signed contract. The remainder of your full balance is due no later than 3 weeks before your event date and is non-refundable after your event takes place. More details will be covered at your signing session.
- You may choose your print items at our in-person Reveal and Keepsake ordering session, and must pay for these items IN FULL immediately, before any order will be made.
- America Roe Photography aims to have your event images ready to view and order within 6-8 weeks after your event date. However, due to the level of attention we provide to your images, your wait may be longer. We appreciate your patience.